THE EVERYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME GRILL.
We've been perfecting one type of grill for almost 70 years, steering clear of the fads and staying focused on the purity of cooking outdoors over a real charcoal fire.
Our priority has been how to make the PK Grill work better, not look or act different. And we haven't done half bad: our new 2020 PKGO is smaller, lighter and more functional than any other PK Grill. It's distinctive cast aluminum capsule stands apart, as recognizable in a crowd as ever.
Nobody in the world makes a more unique or durable charcoal grill than we do because nobody has been perfecting the same simple formula for as long.
PK Grills are built to cook and built to last.
- 200 square inches of cooking surface
- Dual-purpose cutting board/locking cover
- Highly Portable
- Dual side cam-locks for ash containment
- Lightweight Aluminum construction
- Unique partitioned lower vents direct intake airflow
- Two-position height-adjustable, ceramic-coated cast iron cooking grid
- Optional ceramic coated cast iron flat top griddle
- Cast aluminum and Stainless steel construction designed to last decades
- Heavy Duty Stainless Charcoal Grate
- PK standard durahinge™
- Ridiculously cute
- 20 year warranty
HOT, HOT, HIBACHI
Our proprietary venting shape for exceptional Two-Zone grilling. Enjoy superior direct high heat cooking and indirect low & slow cooking!
PKGO HIBACHI'S CONSTRUCTION ELIMINATES HOT SPOTS
Unlike other grills, the PKGO Hibachi cook chamber is constructed entirely from aluminum. Aluminum conducts heat 4x more efficiently than steel, which means heat is dispersed evenly throughout the capsule. Say goodbye to expensive mistakes and hello to evenly cooked meats and veggies.
PKGO HIBACHI'S CONSTRUCTION IS RUST-PROOF
Your PKGO Hibachi will be with you through decades of sunshine, rain, sleet, snow, humidity, disco music, you name it. PK grills produced before the moon landing are still cooking strong to this day, so buying a rust-proof aluminum PK saves you dollars in the long run.