PK360'S CONSTRUCTION ELIMINATES HOT SPOTS
Unlike other grills, the PK360 cook chamber is constructed entirely from aluminum. Aluminum conducts heat 4x more efficiently than steel, which means heat is dispersed evenly throughout the capsule. Say goodbye to expensive mistakes and hello to evenly cooked meats and veggies.
PK360'S CONSTRUCTION IS RUST-PROOF
Your PK360 will be with you through decades of sunshine, rain, sleet, snow, humidity, disco music, you name it. PK grills produced before the moon landing are still cooking strong to this day, so buying a rust-proof aluminum PK saves you dollars in the long run.
A SMART CAPSULE DESIGN & VENT SYSTEM
The PK360 is shaped like a bullet aimed at your taste buds and features 4 easy-to-use vents, allowing you to set up zones and precisely control airflow inside the capsule.
WHY IS THIS GRILL BETTER THAN GAS, PELLET, KAMADO AND OTHER CHARCOAL GRILLS?
- GAS GRILLS: Gas grills are convenient to turn on and off, but here's the problem: you can’t get flavor from a gas flame. The smoky flavor that burning wood or charcoal imparts to grilled foods IS the point of outdoor cooking. Additionally, many gas grills are manufactured out of sheet metal components and break or rust over time. $500 to $1000 to replace a rusted or broken gas grill every few years adds up over time.
- PELLET GRILLS: Pellet grills can produce flavor better than gas grills. The problem? Pellet grills require power and use mechanical augers which are prone to jamming and breakage. Now you're limited to using your grill where there is electricity. Forget about cooking at the beach or tailgate without a generator.
- KAMODO GRILLS: Ceramic egg-type grills have become very popular and they cook well. Unfortunately, kamado grills are made of porcelain, making them extremely heavy, fragile and not very portable. And once a Kamado gets hot, it stays hot for a long time which makes it hard to modulate the temperature. A PK Grill can efficiently increase or decrease temps with the smart use of venting and fuel.
- OTHER CHARCOAL GRILLS: So, if charcoal grills are #1 when it comes to flavor, what's wrong with other charcoal grills? Unlike the PK360, typical charcoal grills have only 2 vents (one exhaust vent on top and another vent below). This greatly inhibits how much control you have over air and heat flow. Many of these grills are cheaply constructed and prone to rusting. Replacing a rusted or broken grill every few years adds up over time. Sorry, there is a little math involved with good grilling.
WHAT SEPARATES THIS GRILL FROM OTHER PK GRILLS?
Now that you know what makes the PK360 better than other types of grills, what separates it from OUR other grills?
The PK360 is the next step in the evolution of our Original PK Grill. It takes everything from the original and enhances it.
- Instead of sliding vents, the PK360 uses radial vents, which are easier to use and allow for more precision. See how they work >
- The PK360 is taller, designed to be standard working height.
- The PK360 has more cooking surface area (360 sq in. vs 310 sq in.) so you can cook more food for more people.
- The PK360 has more volume and headroom in the capsule (5374 cubic in. vs 4080 cubic in.). Got a whole dang turkey? She'll fit.
- The cylindrical air intake on the bottom of the PK360 has the added benefit of catching ash, keeping your workspace clean.
- The PK360 looks great! It combines a classic look with a contemporary touch. Watch your neighbors' heads peek over the fence to catch a glimpse.
It's no wonder PK has already sold thousands of PK360s in just the 4 years since its release.