Skip to content
*IMPORTANT: Bucket Inserts should be replaced after very hot cooks and/or at regular intervals to prevent leaking after being exposed over long periods of time to liquid and/or weather.
- Make disposing of grease from your drip bucket a snap!
- Simply remove insert from drip bucket when grease is cool, close flip top and dispose - no more scraping out bucket!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device